1. Acceptable Use. You agree to use the alert message features of the application only for actual emergencies. By using the application, you acknowledge that you assume sole responsibility for the safe use of the application and the service it facilitates. You may not use the application in a manner which would violate any law or which facilitate or encourage anyone else to violate any law.
2. Usage Restrictions. You agree not to engage in unacceptable use of the application, including but not limited to the following activities: (i) intentionally transmitting a false or unjustified alert through the app; (ii) disseminating or transmitting any messages that do not pertain to the intended use of the app or that contain anything that is obscene, defamatory, harassing, offensive, or malicious; (iii) disseminating or transmitting files, graphics, or other material that actually or potentially infringes the intellectual property right of any person or entity; (iv) attempting to copy, modify, or reverse engineer the app; (v) using the app without first agreeing to this License, as it may be amended from time to time; and (vi) using the app in a manner that exploits or violates the personal privacy of another individual.
3. Location-Based Services. Many of the essential features of the app and services, by their nature, require the use of "location-based" services and technology. By using the app, you acknowledge that the location tracking features (e.g. GPS, etc.) of your mobile device must be enabled at all times when you are using the app. We expressly disclaim any liability for the failure of the app to perform as intended if such features have been disabled, or fail to function properly, on your mobile device.
4. Emergency Response Limitations. If you use the app as a means of notifying emergency response personnel (e.g., police, fire department, ambulance) to provide you with on‐location assistance based on information transmitted through the app. Emergency response personnel will not be able to respond unless they can confirm: (a) your location within reasonable accuracy, and (b) that an emergency actually exists. PartnerApp cannot guarantee that any emergency personnel will respond in a timely manner or at all, or that the most appropriate person will respond. additionally, emergency response personnel may not respond because of local laws, regulations, or policies.
5. Fall Detect (Beta) feature is a service and software for use in addition to, or as a supplement to, your existing and/or required procedures for fall protection/prevention or monitoring. It is not a replacement for any prevention or monitoring procedures required by regulation or otherwise used by you. In other words, we don't want you to rely on autodetect accidental emergencies and replace any other safety or monitoring procedure/precaution you would normally use if you didn't have this because we intend auto detect accidental emergencies feature only as an "extra" monitoring tool.
6. Development Restrictions. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the application or any content. You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, distribute, transmit, share (over a network or otherwise) or create derivative works based upon, the application or any content.
7. Disclaimers. You use our services at your own risk and subject to the following disclaimers. We are providing our services on an “as is” basis without any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and freedom from computer virus or other harmful code. We do not warrant that any information provided by us is accurate, complete, or useful, that our services will be operational, error-free, secure, or safe, or that our services will function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. We are not responsible in case of any personal loss caused during the operation of our services. We do not control, and are not responsible for, controlling how or when our users use our services or the features, services, and interfaces our services provide. We are not responsible for and are not obligated to control the actions or information (including content) of our users or other third parties. You release us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, and our and their directors, officers, employees, partners, and agents from any claim, complaint, cause of action, controversy, or dispute and damages, known and unknown, relating to, arising out of, or in any way connected with any such claim you have against any third parties.